Learn how to live the “Good Life” – a life rich with family, friends, faith, and creativity – on a budget.
New York Times
bestselling author and popular blogger, Ruth Soukup brings hope and encouragement to every woman who currently feels overwhelmed or stressed with a life that feels out of control. It speaks to the mom trying to juggle all the demands of a busy life with the pressure to keep up with those around her. Ruth’s real, honest and practical tips speak to the heart of the matter – how can we live the life we’ve always wanted?
Unstuffed – Decluttering Your Home, Mind & Soul
The follow up to Ruth Soukup’s bestselling book and study, Living Well Spending Less
, her newly released book and four-session video study, Unstuffed
will speak to women who are feeling overwhelmed by a life filled with too many things. In this video study, Ruth uses personal stories, biblical truth, and practical action plans to inspire and empower you to finally declutter not only your home but your mind and soul as well.
Great for personal study or with a group of friends, each of the four video sessions will help you:
Living Well Spending Less – 12 Secrets Of The Good Life
- Discover that more closet space is not the solution, and instead learn how to set strict limits for the stuff we bring in
- Recognize the pitfalls of an overstuffed schedule and learn to combat the culture of busy that keeps us running from one thing to the next
- Find balance by letting go of unhealthy habits that can add to your spiritual clutter
- Begin to cultivate real friendships while eliminating the toxic relationships that weigh you down
Have you ever felt that your life–and budget–is spiraling out of control? Do you sometimes wish you could pull yourself together but wonder exactly how to manage all the scattered pieces of a chaotic life? Is it possible to find balance? In a word, yes. Ruth Soukup knows firsthand how stressful an unorganized life and budget can be. Through personal stories, biblical truth, and practical action plans, she will inspire you to make real and lasting changes to your personal goals, home, and finances. In this four-session video series, with honesty and the wisdom of someone who has been there, Ruth will help you:
- Discover your “sweet spot”–that place where your talents and abilities intersect.
- Take back your time and schedule by making simple shifts in your daily habits.
- Reduce stress in your home and family by clearing out the clutter.
- Stop busting your budget and learn to cut your grocery bill in half.
Want to know if this study is for you?
- Do you ever find yourself comparing your life to those around you?
- Have you ever wished for the courage to follow your dreams?
- Do you ever struggle to stay organized or get things done?
- Have you ever felt loaded down with stuff you don’t really need….or even really want?
- Do you ever struggle to keep your finances on track?
- Do you sometimes long for deeper, more authentic relationships in your life?
If the answer to any of these questions is YES, this study and book provides real and practical solutions from someone who has been there. Ruth doesn’t just offer advice, she walks it with you, and shares with brutal honesty her own mistakes, failures, and shortcomings. It is encouraging, motivating, and life-changing.
The Living Well Spending Less
video series are both designed for use with the coordinating paperback books that provide additional help and practical application tips and tools.