Session Three: Approval in Christ > Human Approval
This week we're looking at this desire to be accepted and approved by others, which, as Jada says, can create a kind of spiritual amnesia! Think about these questions before you watch this week's video:
- Is there one person in your life whom you've most struggled to receive approval from?
- Why is that person’s approval so important?
- In what ways does knowing you’re pre-approved through Christ bring hope and healing?
Identity in Christ supersedes any other identity we have in our heritage, race, legacy, or any other thing. There is nothing in your past, in your future, that you have done, or that has been done to you that will ever by stronger than the promise of Jesus Christ. No one's spiritual resume should ever intimidate us or make us insecure about our acceptance through Christ.
- Memory Verse of the Week:
- This Week's Personal Study:
(Study Guide pages 55-64)
DAY 1: Galatians 3:1-9
DAY 2: Galatians 3:10-14
DAY 3: Galatians 3:15-29
- Next Week:
Session 4 (Galatians 4): The Truth About Your Inheritance
Brought to you by
In partnership with