Make 2016 the Year You Learn How To Master the “How To” of Living a Healthy Life!
In this six-session study, Made to Crave
, New York Times bestselling author Lysa TerKeurst helps women understand how cravings for lasting spiritual satisfaction are often mistaken for cravings for food. According to Lysa, craving isn’t a bad thing. But the challenge is to realize God created us to crave so we would ultimately desire more of Him in our lives, not more food. Many of us have misplaced that craving, overindulging in physical pleasures instead of lasting spiritual satisfaction. The Made to Crave
study will help you…
- Break the “I’ll start again Monday cycle” and start feeling good about yourself today.
- Stop beating yourself up over the numbers on the scale and make peace with the body you’ve been given.
- Discover how weight loss struggles aren’t a curse but, rather, a blessing in the making.
- Replace justifications that lead to diet failure with empowering go-to scripts that lead to victory.
- Eat healthy without feeling deprived.
- Reach a healthy weight goal while growing closer to God through the process.
In the six-session study, Made to Crave Action Plan
, the follow-up to Made to Crave
, Lysa helps you discover how to put into action, those things you learned through the original study plan. Trying to get healthy can be overwhelming and complicated. Eat carbs…don’t eat carbs. Eat fish…don’t eat fish. Pay attention to calories…don’t pay attention to calories. all this conflicting information can be daunting and confusing.
But it all becomes clear in the Made to Crave Action Plan
! It will help you implement a long-term plan of action for healthy living. You’ll be encouraged by Bible teaching from Lysa, uplifted by testimonies from women like Christian music chart-topper Mandisa, and empowered with healthy living tips from Dr. Ski Chilton, an expert in molecular medicine – all while charting a permanent course for successful, healthy living.
A life-changing journey like this is always better with friends, so gather a group of women from your church, family or neighborhood and start living a healthier life today!
All the Made to Crave
and Made to Crave Action Plan
videos are in your Study Gateway library, but be sure to check out the Study Guides to further encourage group discussion, document your personal journey toward healthy living, and to reference the quick healthy living tips that will help make your journey a success.