Here are answers to the most frequently asked questions...
Study Gateway is an online streaming video subscription service offering instant access to hundreds of video Bible and topical studies from Thomas Nelson and Zondervan. Study Gateway can be accessed on any computer as well as iOS and Android devices
Study Gateway Free Trial and Billing
Try us free for 7 days! You'll instantly have unlimited access to all of our video Bible studies over the Internet on your computer, iOS, or Android device.
If you enjoy Study Gateway, do nothing at the end of your trial and your subscription will automatically renew month-to-month for as long as you choose. You can easily cancel anytime, online, 24 hours a day. There are no long-term contracts or cancellation fees. Just sign up to get started!
You can add or remove a series from your list on the series view.
Tap the menu button on the home view. Tap an item to view only Series that are associated with that category.
After signing in you will be presented with a list of series that you can browse. You can search by tapping the search button (upper right, looks like magnifying glass). You can search for series by author, title, and keywords.
On the app, your recent sessions are listed at the top of the home view.
Refer to the minimum streaming requirements for viewing content through Study Gateway. Make sure your WiFi settings are turned on. You can check your internet speed using Speedtest. If you're having issues with the app crashing, please log a support ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org
Study Gateway for Churches
If your church is tax exempt, after sign up, you can submit your tax exempt form to our Customer Service team within 7 days of signing up to ensure your first billing occurs tax free. Email your tax exempt form to: CustomerCare@StudyGateway.com. Tax exempt status applicable for US customers only.
To invite church members to your Study Gateway church account, follow these steps:
1. Login to your admin account, then click on your profile name in the top right corner of the navigation bar to access your account page.
2. On your account page, under the Church/Organization Administration section, click on "Manage Invites".
3. On the next page you will see a form where you can enter the member's email addresses. The email addresses can be separated by a comma or each email address on a new line. If you have a spreadsheet list of the email addresses in a column, you can easily copy and paste the column into the form.
4. After entering the email addresses in the form, click on "Invite Users" and email invitations will be sent so the members can sign up for Study Gateway under your church account.
Note: If a member does not respond to the first email sent, the member will automatically receive two more copies of the email invitations separated by 2 days between each send. Also, each email invitation contains a sign up link that is unique to each member. These sign up links expire after 30 days. You can resend an email invitation to a member simply by reentering their email address into the form.
If you are having issues with members not receiving email invitations, please contact Customer Service at: email@example.com
Individual subscriptions to Study Gateway are for personal and home/small group use only. If you know of a church or organization that would benefit from Study Gateway, we offer affordable church subscription pricing. For more information about church subscriptions, please visit: https://www.studygateway.com/church-overview/
To change your email address, first login to your Study Gateway account. Click on your profile name in the top right corner of the navigation bar to access your account page. On the My Account page, click on the “Change email” link and follow the onscreen instructions to update your email address.
To reset your password, please do the following:
1. Go to https://www.studygateway.com/app/login
2. On the login screen click on “Forgot Your Password?”
3. A field will appear prompting you to enter the email address associated with your account.
4. Click “Send Password Reset Link” after entering your email address.
5. An email will be sent to you shortly with a link to reset your password.
6. Click on the link in the email.
7. On the new page, type in your new password. Click submit to finish.
If you have an individual subscription, follow the steps below to cancel. If you have a church subscription, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel.
1. Log in to your Study Gateway account.
2. Click on your profile name in the top right corner to access your account page.
3. On the My Account page, click on the “Cancel Membership” button.
Note: If you do not see a Cancel Membership button and have an individual subscription it means that your account has already been cancelled and is inactive.
Using Study Gateway
Some of our more recent studies will have closed captioning available in the player. For the studies that do not have closed captioning available, we do offer video transcripts on some of the video content for free upon request. To request a video transcript please contact Customer Service at: email@example.com